Laurianne's Hope

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I would give up 15 years of my life

to see your blue eyes one more time
to cook spaghetti for you the way you like it
for you to enjoy your baby son alittle longer
to hear you sing to Calem
to tuck you in at bedtime the way you liked in the last week of your life
To go to starbucks on friday and to go for a thai lunch
to see the look on your face after I showed Calem to you for the first time
to hear you say "daddy I really love you" like you did in the last weeks of your live
to go to Safeway and buy you your favorite snapppels
just to be with you for a couple more hours
To tell you how much I love you and how much meaning you had in my life
to see you finish your schooling for sign languance intepreter

I would give up the rest of my life
if you were healthy and were able to raise your child to adulthood
If you never had lung cancer in your life

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 7:39 PM :: 4 people are more aware
---------------------------------------