Laurianne's Hope

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Come on baby light my fire

Yesterday almost a terrible disaster happened. It was getting late and I was trying to put dinner on the table. I had to to say Lynda is having an electric range wich I am not used to . I put a pan on the burner and with nothing in it and while put in the oil a flame shoot up in the air almost
putting the microwave on fire. after a moment of panick was able to extinguishing it.Damage
fortunately minimal. I am a little bit more careful with the electric range.Thanks heaven for
gas ranges

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 9:15 PM :: 0 people are more aware