Laurianne's Hope

Saturday, December 24, 2005

5 things about me people may not know

I decided to pick up the challenge too after reading my daughter Lynda"s blog. I think my immediate family and friends know everything about me but we will see
  • I went to school in Holland to learn about agriculture. Some genius thought it was a good direction for me I hate to work around plants and doing yard work.
  • If I would have stayed in Holland I would have become a paramedic.
  • Before I got married I would have considered to immigrate to Australia.
  • I studied for 3 years psychiatric nursing I consider it equivalent to a degree
  • I hate to touch other people's hair. I consider it very dirty people combing their hair in front of me. It grosses me out.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 5:58 PM :: 2 people are more aware
---------------------------------------