Laurianne's Hope

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Remember me

I hope I am not boring everybody with my poems but it helps me in my grieving process.


*REMEMBER ME*
To the living, I am gone.
To the sorrowful, I will never return.
To the angry, they were cheated.
But to the joyful, I am at peace.
And to the faithful, I never left.
I cannot speak, but I can listen.
I cannot be seen, but I can be heard.
So as you stand upon a shore,
Gazing at a beautiful sea….
*REMEMBER ME
*As you look in awe at a mighty
Forest and its grand majesty,
*REMEMBER ME
*As you look upon a flower and
Admire its simplicity…
*REMEMBER ME
*Remember me in your heart,
Your thoughts,
Remember the close, loving times
We shared;
The times we quarreled;
And, the times we laughed.
For in these times that you gently remember me
……I am not gone.
/--Author Unknown/

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 11:35 AM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------