Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

10 most positve things that happened to me this year

Tomorrow will be two months that Laurianne passed away and getting so close to Christmas and the end of the year I decided to focus on the positive rather then the
negative with the 10 most positive things happening to me this year.Here they are are not in particular order.
  1. I saw Lynda and Dan a couple of times this year.
  2. I have a good job with supportive co-workers.
  3. I am having a good marriage.
  4. We made a cross country trip this year something I always wanted to do.
  5. Laurianne decided to come home again for the duration of her pregnancy.
  6. I got to enjoy her every day.
  7. I got more friends then I ever realise.
  8. I was with Laurianne in the delivery room while she was having Calem. I will never forget the look on her face after I got to show her Calem.
  9. Of course Calem came in our lives this year.
  10. I saw Laurianne to be the happiest mother for 4 months you can ever imagine.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 10:55 AM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------