Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

small things

Today I went to Homedepot to buy some paint stuff. While leaving the store I guy ran up to me calling Henry Henry. I didn"t recognize him at first but then I remember him. He works as a security quard in the hospital Laurianne has the baby. His name is Henry too and we got to talk then.

He said I heard about your daughter passing away and I am praying for you. I was thinking on my way home those are the things making it a little bit easier. Some people you know for years will avoid you.I can understand that it is difficult sometimes to face somebody. But some people you barely know will go out of their way to talk to you.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 11:39 PM :: 1 people are more aware
---------------------------------------