Laurianne's Hope

Friday, January 13, 2006

Back to work

It is now 3 days that I am back to work. I was of for 12 weeks thanks to the generosity of my co- workers who donated time for me. It was probably a good thing because it was a big change to become solitary caregivers of Calem and the enormous amount of sadness and grief we are experiencing.At one point I was even not sure if I ever could be a RN again. It has been good to be back. I have very supportive co-workers and admitting that I was somewhat nervous in the beginning it went well.Actually I think it is good to be on a routine again but then again after not work the last couple of months I could get used to that too quickly.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 5:13 PM :: 2 people are more aware
---------------------------------------