Laurianne's Hope

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day 2005

It is hard to believe but today it is a year ago that we went to New York to help Laurianne to move back to California. After being back in New York for a short time she decided as a future single mother to move back home. As I reflect on this past year I am thankful that she made that decision. I am having personally good memories about her being home and think a lot about the good conversations we had over coffee at star bucks. I am looking back on good memories and I know I will treasure this memories for the rest of my life. I also learned to enjoy the moments. Never take anything in life for granted. Tell the persons in your life you really care about that you love them. Try to enjoy life too the fullest. Settle any disputes you have with loved ones as soon as possible. Laurianne and I were on the best of terms when she passed away but I would have blamed myself for the rest of my life if we had not been.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 8:57 AM :: 1 people are more aware
---------------------------------------