Laurianne's Hope

Sunday, January 22, 2006

3 Month anniversary

It has been a long time ago that I contributed to this blog. I would like to thank my co-writer to keep this blog going . It has been just hard to write in between work and having no inspiration to write. but today is the 3 month anniversary of Laurianne's death.
Yesterday it was 13 weeks. I truly believe that Saturdays will never be the same again for the rest of my life. I found the below poem what I put up today in Laurianne's memory and I will also burn a candle by her picture.


Support From Others
Author Unknown

Don’t tell me that you understand.
Don’t tell me that you know.
Don’t tell me that I will survive,
How I will surely grow.
Don’t come at me with answers
That can only come from me.
Don’t tell me how my grief will pass,
That I will soon be free.
Accept me in my ups and downs.
I need someone to share.
Just hold my hand and let me cry
And say, “My friend, I care.”


Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 10:24 AM :: 1 people are more aware
---------------------------------------