Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

RedToeNail.org

Today I went to visit lcaware.org, and found information about a website dedicated to blogging about cancer. Anyone who has been touched by cancer can sign up there. The web site was started by Dr. Phil Berman who was diagnosed with lung cancer. The name of the site is RedToeNail.org.

I feel as though a site like this is very important. It raises awareness. It lets you know you aren't the only one out there. It lets you know that you can survive! Others have done so. Why not you or your family member?

And while I am plugging RedToeNail, I want to also give a big CONGRATULATIONS! to Dr. Berman. He just celebrated two years of survival. You can read about it on his blog at redtoenail.org.

Oh, and I am going to be sending in for my free button!

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Lynda :: 12:41 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------