Laurianne's Hope

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Somewhere in New Jersey

Somewhere in New Jersey, there is a team of people who are going to be walking for Relay for Life. Now, there are Relay for Life teams everywhere, but to me, this team is a little more special. Why?

They are going to be walking in shirts with the names of people who have had cancer on it. One of the people will have Laurianne's name on her shirt. AND a donation was made in memory of Laurianne. As far as I know, my family and I have never met them, but Laurianne's story has touched them so they are walking for her.

Now how awesome is that!

**Special thanks to my blog buddy Libragirl for letting me know about this**

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Lynda (Laurianne's Sister) :: 6:07 AM :: 1 people are more aware
---------------------------------------