Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Great News

Today we received a phone call from a representative from th eAmerican Lung association that
they are gonna use Laurianne story for their fund raising on a national level I hope her story is coming out and that it will help with fund raising efforts and that the money can be used for research and other good causes .I want to thank my daughter Lynda for working so hard to bring Laurianne story out on that shine a light for lung cancer.Iam very proud of you and I admire your writing skills
.I hope that Laurianne story will not be for nothing and that it will bring awareness especially to lung cancer,because I think nobody deserves lung cancer or any other cancer for that matter

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 9:06 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------