Laurianne's Hope

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thank You All

Since this is the last day of the year I want to thank all the people who read my blog since I started it
your replies had made it easier for me to cope with the death of Lurianne. It has been a challenging year in many ways for my family and me. I call it the year for the ultimate high and low. I really hope for 2006 thatCalem stays in our life. He of course has been the highlight of our life and the year 2005. this year brought awarenes in me that life can be unpredictable and nothing can be taken for granted. I hope for all people who lost family and friends this year the best and that your pain will subside. I want especially thank
Just help me for giving me blog support. I know I am not always good with replying but I really
appriciate it. I know you lost a loved one to lungcancer this year too and I know it is a difficult time for you probably too.
And I wish you the best around this holiday and 2006. My blog came out a little more serious that I wanted too but thats how it went. I hope with my blog to bring more awareness to
lungcancer in 2006. To all your bloggers I wish you a happy new year. Personally for me I am done with 2005 And ready for2006 as much as I wanted it to be.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 9:50 AM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------