Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The 5 Month Mark

Today it is 5 months ago that Laurianne passed away. It is sometimes hard to believe it is that long. I found the below poem I like to share today. We will burn a candle today.

Pain
by Kimberly J. Russell

Pain stuffed inside of me
Can't let anyone near me
Can't let anyone see the real me
Can't let anyone even hug me

All this pain that's held in me
Why can't anyone see the real me
Why can't anyone help me
Why can't someone just hold me

All this pain that's eating me
Can't let go of the pain in me
Can't get this pain from me
Can't get this pain out of me

When will the pain stop hurting me
Why can't I just feel me
Why can't I just be me
Why can't someone take this pain from me

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 3:38 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------