Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some of the promised picture

Some part of the Sonoma coast calles Bodega head close to the place we scatteredLaurianne's ashes.
a part of the pier we were walking on at bodega harbor .
some of the pelicans actually I never see them before over there
group of seagulls flying over. Michael Calem and me on the pier in bodega bay close to th place were we scattered Laurianne's ashes .
Above are some of the pictures I promised to download . A couple of days later then I wanted to due to work . As I mentioned it I would like to call it Laurianne's celebration of life day. It was a difficult day but on the other hand also a peacefull day . We enjoyed fairly nice weather.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 9:43 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------