Laurianne's Hope

Friday, February 24, 2006

Contact Information

I made a special web address just for this blog. If you are interested in sending your comments and well wishes, please send to:

laurianneshope (at) gmail (dot) com
You know how it is suppose to look. I am trying to avoid spam for as long as possible. Of course, you can still comment within the blog as well. My dad and I will have access to this email address.
And yes, I realize the irony of changing the website name and then having to run it all back together. I have thought of changing it back for consistency. So if you bookmark to Laurianne's Hope, and haven't changed it yet, you might want to wait a little bit in case I change it back again.
Oy!

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Lynda :: 12:52 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------