Laurianne's Hope

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Playing For a Cure Update

Here is an updated from Jamie Young that I copied from lchelp.org regarding Playing for a Cure. It is less than 2 weeks away and I am getting very excited to be going.
Well, the event is getting very close. 2 weeks away
Please pray that it all goes well. I am so scared that I have forgotten someone or something.

I want to personally invite all of my lchelp family to attend if you can. Memphis, Tn March 4th. The best time to be at the event (since it is from 9-5) would be around 11:00-12:30 and 3:00 - 5:00.

If you are interested in attending, let me know and I can try to work out hotel, or maybe get a discount. I can ask anyone for just about anything now. They can only say "no". I have learned that through this fundraiser.

Finally---here it is:

There are 13 middle and high concert bands competing and 49 soloists.

Memphis Originals Cafe will have an area set-up for acoustical instruments. There will be music everywhere. (guitarists, celtic harpists, wind players, volalists)

Two families will be present to give the award for their loved one to the winning school/student. I love this--this will mean so much to the kids.


I was able to get the building and insurance permit through the school system. (saved us $1500.00) This is now a sanctioned Memphis City School Event as well as being sanctioned through the Arkansas Activities Association.


This is unbelievable!!!!!!!! We have been truly blessed. Thanks to all of you that have helped along the way. Your generosity will be noted in the program.

Hope to see you there. But if you are not, you will be in spirit!!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Lynda :: 9:50 AM :: 1 people are more aware
---------------------------------------