Laurianne's Hope

Monday, November 21, 2005

will the pain ever go away

Tomorrow it is already a month ago that Laurianne past away. It is hard to believe to never see or hear her again I t is like a bad dream and you expecting a call from New York every time the phone rings. The feeling of sadness and emotional pain is almost impossible to bear at times. It is very hard to concentrate on daily tasks and Iam glad to be off from work because I am very occupied with her death and it consumed a big part of my day.

They say time will heal but that is hard to understand right now. I hope that over time I will learn how to cope with the pain and that my life somehow will stabilize again.

Lung Cancer AwarenessPosted by Henry (Calem's Opa) :: 10:14 PM :: 0 people are more aware
---------------------------------------